2016 2016

Wow, this is really something!

Miracle Fruit Miracle Fruit

wow holy shit

Don't know him personally but this MiracleFruit sounds like a huge fucking buster, glad you cleared it up with this awesome flash video.

"Politically Correct" "Politically Correct"

man this was great

I got on newgrounds to look for great flash today and wow I was certainly impressed by the overall quality of this flash. If there were more clocks like RobClock then the Clock Crew would probably not only be running Newgrounds but it would be running the entire US government, they're that swell.

Spring: Part II Spring: Part II

fuck yes

Incredibly smooth animation, well produced seamless flash, this is what QUALITY clock flash should look like even though all of the work wasn't hand drawn, it was still quite a great flash.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!

Triangle Clock IV Triangle Clock IV

wowwowoowoww

This is amazing, flash is swell and great, I haven't seen animation like this since the movie Avatar was released. You should go into professional animation.

Life of an Asshat 3 Life of an Asshat 3

wow, this was sweet

It took me a few views to really understand the depth of this flash but once I did I realized that this could perhaps be one of the most important flash videos on Newgrounds, this is really swell.

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

very nice!

This was swell! This is why I patrol the newly submitted flash section of the portal every once in a while; sometimes a decent artist pops up and I get to add a new one to my favorites.

This is well-drawn, the music fits the art well, and the narration is definitely a huge step above text or speakonia-created speech.

Something Clever Something Clever

this is great

I found this to be a flash of the highest quality, everything about it just dripped success and once it was done I could not help but think to myself, "flashterpiece." Truly swell, awesome flash.

The Lost Boys 4 The Lost Boys 4

Wowowowow

This was an incredible flash movie, probably one of the best flash movies I have ever seen and I've seen quite a few flash movies!

Bunny Dance Bunny Dance

aaaaaaaaaaaa

Holy shit Kel you made a flash with decent music in it, the apocalypse must be approaching.